Since 1986, the Gold Kangaroo series has seen worldwide popularity for its yearly changing designs depicting the iconic kangaroo. The 2011 release had a strict mintage cap of 350,000 coins, adding further collectibility to the .9999 fine Gold series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage cap of 350,000 coins.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single kangaroo with the rays of a rising sun, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mintmark, date, purity and weight.
Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.